The project is carried out by the Wrocław University of Science and Technology with partners: Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences, Wroclaw Medical University and Warsaw Systems Research Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences.
Project detailed objectives:
- Easing access to scientific resources made available by the project managers through the development of the information platform Atlas of Open Science Resources 2.0.
- Easing access to resources for blind, visually impaired and deaf persons by adapting selected resources and the way they are presented to WCAG 2.0 standards.
- Increasing the number of people using the resources by making high-quality data available free of charge on the AZON 2.0 platform and by widespread promotion and improvement of the competences of those who make the resources available and those who reuse them.
- Increasing the quantity and quality of scientific resources made available online by digitalising non-digital resources and adapting the formats of existing digital collections to standards of interoperability, openness and accessibility.
- Making it easier for users to reuse resources by tagging PSI with metadata, making it automatically downloadable and machine-readable, and providing properly documented interfaces for developers (API).